Marinated Cucumber Salad is a great recipe to make during the summer. You need just a few ingredients; cucumbers, onions, water, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper. This is one of those great recipes that taste even better the second day.
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Fresh cracked pepper
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Thinly slice the cucumber and the onions.
2. In a bowl, store the cucumber and onions.
3. In a bowl, add the water and vinegar.
4. Add sugar, salt and black pepper. Stir it.
5. Pour the marinade in the bowl having the onions and cucumber.
6. Let it stand for at least an hour or longer before serving.
7. Serve as a side with your favorite entree.