1. Cut eggplant into slices, cover them liberally with salt, and allow it to rest for 15 minutes.
2. After 15 minutes rinse eggplant slices and set them aside.
3. Preheat grill to high.
4. On a plate lay zucchini, pepper, and tomato. Cover vegetables including eggplant with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
5. Place them on grill and cook until grill marks appear and vegetables are tender. Remove them from heat.
6. Cut them into bite size pieces.
7. For dressing, in a bowl, add vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, chilli flakes, and garlic. Mix well.
8. Pour dressing on salad. Mix, and let it rest for a couple of minutes.
9. Serve grilled vegetable salad warm or cold.
If tomatoes are big then cut it into half or you may grill whole tomatoes.
Peel tomatoes after grilling.