This is a simple salad that celebrates the hearty flavors of fall!
2 Bunch (200 gm), torn
2 Large, halved, cored and cut into wedges (ripe)
1 Large, seeded
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), crumbled (Optional)
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), toasted, chopped
Salt and pepper
1 Teaspoon (or to taste)
Bibb lettuce/Boston lettuce
1 Bunch (100 gm)
1. In a large salad bowl, place arugula and pears, and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, olive oil and mustard, until well combined.
3. Drizzle just enough dressing over arugula and pears mixture to coat, season with salt and pepper and toss well.
4. Sprinkle pomegranate seeds on top, add cheese and pecans, if using and toss to mix.
5. Serve immediately in a plate or salad bowl lined with Boston or bibb lettuce leaves.
You can sprinkle shaved Parmesan over the salad if desired.