Watch Erica make a quick Cobb Salad served with shrimp and avocado. Easy, delicious and nutritious!
5 Medium, chopped
2⁄3 Pound, peeled, deveined
1 Medium, chopped
2 Medium, cut into sticks
1 Medium, deseeded
1. In a frying pan, cook the bacons till crisp. Set aside
2. Drain off the excess fat. In the same pan cook the shrimp with sea salt and pepper till done. Set aside.
3. Spin the romaine lettuce in a spinner. Set aside.
4. Prepare the other ingredients according to the list.
5. In a large plate, assemble the salad with the romaine at the bottom and the shrimp at the top. Arrange the rest as desired.
6. In the serving plate, serve the salad with lemon slice and olive oil poured over the top, with gluten free crusty bread.