Avocado Black Bean Salad And Vegan Snicker Doodles
|For snicker doodles|
|Flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Corn starch||1 Tablespoon|
|Margarine||4 Ounce (Vegan)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soy milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|For cookie coating|
|Cinnamon powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs), powdered|
|Nutmeg powder||1 Tablespoon|
|For stuffed tomato|
|Wild rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetable broth||14 Ounce|
|Vegetable oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Salted spice||1 Teaspoon|
|Fresh basil leaves||1 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|For black bean avocado salad|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Corn||8 Ounce, drained|
|Red pepper||1⁄2 Medium, chopped finely|
|Spring onion green||1 Bunch (100 gm), chopped finely|
|Avocado||1 Medium, chopped|
|Fresh cilantro||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Black beans||1 Can (10 oz), drained|
VEGAN SNICKER DOODLES
1. Add flour, baking powder and corn- starch in a bowl and mix it well.
2. In another bowl add vegan margarine, Sugar and keep whisking. Till it become fluffy.
3. Add soy milk and vanilla essence to whisked mixture. Add flour and corn-starch mixture to it and whisk to make cookie dough.
4. In a bowl combine sugar, ground cinnamon and nutmeg powder and mix it with hand.
5. Line an aluminium foil on baking dish and make small rolls of cookie dough and roll it in cinnamon sugar powder. Place these cookies onto the baking dish.
6. Preheat your oven at 450*C and bake it for 5-7 minutes.
7.Boil 14 ounces of vegetable broth and wild rice with vegetable oil.
8. Slice the upper portion of tomatoes and scoop out the pulp. Season these tomatoes with olive oil and pop it into the oven for 5 minutes.
9. Add cooked wild rice in the tomato pulp; add fretta and mozzarella into it. Mix it well.
10. Add spicy salt in it. And sprinkle some fresh basil over it.
11. Take out the tomatoes and stuff the rice filling. Sprinkle some shredded mozzarella.
BLACK BEAN AVOCADO SALAD
12. Add olive oil, lemon juice and pomegranate salad dressing in a cup and whisk it well. Keep aside the dressing.
13. In a bowl combine corn, chopped red bell pepper, and chopped spring onion, adds chopped avocado and cilantro. Mix all these ingredients and drizzle in the dressing.
14. At last add black beans. Your black bean avocado salad is ready.
15. Serve it as complete vegan dinner. Your friends and family will love it.