This Pasta Salad with Tomatoes Arugula and Ricotta is perfect for summer and keeps very well for lunch breaks and picnics. This salad has the colors of the Italian flag and a refreshing yet decadent flavor.
For boiling pasta
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), dice
4 Tablespoon, chopped thinly
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Extra virgin olive oil
1. Boil water in a large pot, sprinkle salt and add in Fusilli pasta. Cook for 11 minutes.
2. Drain the pasta.
3. In a large bowl take tomatoes, arugula, ricotta and parmesan.
4. Sprinkle lemon zest and mix all the ingredients together.
5. Add in the cooked pasta, stir all the ingredients.
6. Season with extra virgin olive oil and salt.
7. Serve pasta salad with fresh juice and enjoy!