Bitter greens, sweet pears, tangy mustard dressing and chunks of warm, creamy Brie cheese.
8 Ounce, cubed
1 Cup (16 tbs)
3 Tablespoon (For shallow frying)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
2 , mince
2 Medium, slice
1. Break the eggs into a bowl and place the bread crumbs on a plate.
2. Dip the brie cheese cubes into the egg wash and then roll in the bread crumbs to coat evenly.
3. Place the coated brie cubes into the refrigerator and let it sit for at least 2 hours.
4. Heat a skillet with vegetable oil.
5. Fry the coated brie cheese cubes in the oil until brown.
6. For the mustard dressing: In a bowl, add the olive oil, lemon vinegar, brown mustard, garlic cloves and mix. Set aside.
7. Empty the spring greens on two plates.
8. Top with the sliced pears.
9. Drizzle the mustard dressing over each plate
8. Add 4-5 fried brie cheese cubes to each salad plate.