Here’s an incredibly tasty salad. It’s very easy to make and will be loved by your family and friends.
100 Gram (fresh is best)
Cracked black pepper
1. Cut the tuna fillet into small cubes.
2. In a heated non-stick skillet, saute the fish cubes only for a couple of minutes. It is healthier as no oil is used for cooking.
3. Sprinkle some salt and pepper. Do not cook much as the flavor changes if you cook too much. Once cooked, remove to a plate.Let cool slightly.
4. Put the cooked tuna in a bowl, add diced apple and chopped onion. Beat the mayonnaise and drizzle over the contents in the bowl. Toss gently
5. You can serve the salad at room temperature or even chill it before serving over a bed of lettuce or greens.