1. In a pot pour in water, add ginger, garlic and salt. Cover the pot and let the water boil.
2. Once the water gets boiled add in chicken and again cover the pot.
3. Turn the heat off and leave chicken in hot water for 30 minutes.
4. Shred the poached chicken.
5. For the Dressing – In a jar take all the ingredients and blend with the help of a hand blender.
6. Keep the dressing aside.
7. In a large bowl take lettuce and red cabbage; pour ½ of the dressing over it.
8. In another bowl take cucumber onion and red bell pepper. Pour dressing over it and toss well.
9. In a serving plate make bed of spinach mixture; top it with onion mixture followed by poached chicken. Finally garnish with green onions and serve.