I love cold pasta salads and this creamy bacon cheddar ranch pasta salad is amongst my favs. I mean can you really go wrong with bacon, cheddar and ranch?? The fresh onions, garlic, tomatoes, broccoli and olives really makes this pasta salad pops. The perfect side dish for a summer bbq!
3 Cup (48 tbs)
2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), crumbled
6 Medium, cooked, diced
3 Medium, seeded, diced
2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), chopped
2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), diced
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (creamy)
1 Clove (5 gm), minced
1. Cook pasta until al dente. Be careful not overcook.
2. Drain pasta and rinse with cold water until pasta is cool.
3. Prepare the other ingredients according to the list.
4. In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, ranch dressing, garlic and oregano.
5. In a large bowl add drained pasta.
6. Put the bacon, broccoli, red onions, black olives, and tomatoes.
7. Toss to combine. (you may need to add a tiny bit of water to moisten the pasta if it’s too sticky to toss)
8. When ready to serve, mix the dressing in with the pasta mixture until well coated.
9. In a serving plate, serve the pasta salad with choice of meat.