Restaurant Week Hawaii is a seven day celebration of the cuisine scene in Hawaii. From fine dining to fast-food, participating restaurants will feature special menu items, promotions and discounts. Diners can sample Hawaii's newest restaurants, dine at old favorites and taste a variety of exceptional dishes now being prepared by Hawaii's chefs using locally grown produce. Restaurant Week is a reminder that Hawaii is a culinary destination with top chefs, farm to table dining, wonderful wine and a lot more to discover and explore.
1 Cup (16 tbs), torn
Bulgarian feta vinaigrette
2 Tablespoon, slice
1 Cup (16 tbs), dice
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (made with mayonnaise, Grand Marnier and herbs)
1. In a mixing bowl, add the romaine lettuce.
2. Drizzle the Bulgarian feta vinaigrette.
3. Add the red onion, English cucumber, Kalamata olives and tomato slices.
4. Toss everything together.
5. Plate it and top with the pre made lobster salad.