3 Tablespoon (2 tbsp. for the Halibut and remaining for the salad dressing)
2 Dash (1 dash for the Halibut and remaining for the salad dressing)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1 Tablespoon, julienned
1 Tablespoon, chopped finely
Fresh lemon juice
2 Tablespoon, toasted and slivered
1. Season the halibut fillet with salt and pepper.
2. In a bowl combine lemon zest and chive, sprinkle mixture over the fillet. Set aside.
3. For Salad – trim the ends of the zucchini make thin ribbons.
4. In a large bowl combine zucchini, onions, basil and mints.
5. Toss the salad with extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
6. For Fish – heat a non-stick sauté pan over medium high heat.
7. Pour in olive oil, place the fillets and cook for 10 minutes on both sides.
8. In a serving plate, place the Zucchini salad, top with halibut fillet and drizzle the left over dressing from the salad bowl and sprinkle toasted almond. Serve and enjoy!