3 1⁄2 Tablespoon (1 1/2 tbsp. for the dressing and remaining for the cooking)
1. In a skillet on medium flame, add 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Cook turkey sausage for 10 minutes, turning throughout.
2. After sausage cools, cut into circular pieces.
3. In a small skillet on medium flame, add 1 teaspoon olive oil and cook yellow peppers for 5 minutes.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, mixing thoroughly.
5. Place the spinach in a large bowl. Drizzle olive oil and vinegar over it, toss well.
6. Add in half the chopped nuts, half the sausages, half the tomatoes, half the pear, half the pepper sprinkle with a bit of salt and pepper and add half the Parmesan cheese, to the spinach reserving the remaining ingredients for garnish.
7. Mix well so that all the flavors are blended well.
8. Transfer the salad to a serving plate and garnish with the reserved ingredients. Serve at once.