This salad is so delicious you will not hesitate to serve it to your friends at your next party! The buttermilk dressing truly compliments the sweetness of the apples and cranberries. I promise you will love it!
4 Cup (64 tbs), washed, dried (preferable Bib)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), toasted
2 Medium, cored, chopped
2 Medium, chopped finely
1 Cup (16 tbs), washed
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Place ½ a cup of walnuts in a 350 degree oven.
2. Toast for about 10 minutes making sure to constantly shake the pan. Be careful not to burn them! Cool them down completely.
3. Prepare the other ingredients according to the list.
4. In a large bowl put all of your ingredients one by one.
5. Add buttermilk dressing. Toss well to coat all.
6. In a serving plate or bowl, serve this salad either as an appetizer or as a side for choice of meat.