1. To make the dressing whisk together all of the dressing ingredients except for the olive oil, sundried tomatoes and scallions.
2. Slowly stream in the olive oil as continue whisking to emulsify.
3. Stir in the scallions and sundried tomatoes.
4. Keep the dressing aside.
5. Add the potatoes to a large pot of salted water, bring up to a boil. Cook 20 minutes.
6. Add the green beans to the pot with the potatoes during the last 4 minutes of cooking.
7. When the potatoes are fork tender drain everything and place into a large shallow bowl.
8. Let it cool for 2 minutes, pour over the dressing and toss.
9. Serve Light Potato and Green Bean Salad with roasted chicken.
If you don’t want to make the dressing yourself you can substitute about ½ cup of your favorite Italian dressing but make sure it’s gluten free.