1⁄2 Teaspoon (Onion powder, oregano and garlic powder)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Extra virgin olive oil
2 Ounce, slice
1. Sprinkle some sugar over the sliced tomatoes and keep aside for 20 minutes.
2. Next, sprinkle the seasoning mix, a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper.
3. In a bowl, add the the arugula, extra virgin olive oil, a pinch of sugar, a pinch of salt and balsamic vinegar and toss.
4. In a plate, arrange the tomato and mozzarella on one side of the plate.
5. Add the seasoned arugula on the other side.