1. Sprinkle olive oil, salt and pepper on couscous. Keep it aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine washed spinach, couscous, and chicken.
3. Add cucumber, garbanzo beans, kalamata olives, and black olives.
4. Add roasted bell pepper, dill, and basil.
5. Pour red wine vinegar, lemon juice, and extra virgin olive oil in it.
6. Add oregano, feta cheese, salt, and pepper. Toss to combine.
7. Serve salad with a glass of wine.
You may simply add shredded chicken or sear it.
Use your favourite olives, any one which you like the best.