Lemon Marinated Salmon Salad
|Salmon filet||1 Pound (1 fillet)|
|Lemon||2 , juice extracted|
|Extra virgin olive oil||6 Tablespoon (2 tablespoon for salmon+ 6 tablespoon for vinaigrette)|
|Baies roses||1 Tablespoon|
|Red wine vinegar||3 Tablespoon (For vinaigrette)|
|Shallot||1 , finely minced (For vinaigrette)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon (For vinaigrette)|
|Sea salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon (For vinaigrette)|
|Dijon mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Chives/Thyme or fresh oregano||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Baby salad greens||8 Ounce|
1. Thinly slice the salmon on the diagonal, and place it on a serving tray, side by side.
2. Sprinkle lemon juice on top of salmon, to coat it nicely.
3. Drizzle olive oil on salmon slices.
4. Top it up with baies roses.
5. Cover tray with cling film, and refrigerate for 30-45 minutes.
6. For vinaigrette, in a bowl, add red wine vinegar, and shallots. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
7. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Stir until salt dissolves.
8. Insert Dijon mustard and whisk it well.
9. Gradually pour olive oil, whisking continuously. Taste and add another tablespoon olive oil, if necessary.
10. Add chives, and mix well.
11. In a large bowl, put baby salad greens. Drizzle 3 tablespoons of vinaigrette on it. Toss.
12. On a serving platter, put salad, and top it up with marinated salmon.
13. Serve lemon marinated salmon with vinaigrette.
Salmon slices should not overlap when placed on the serving tray.
Pop the salmon fillet in freezer for 10-15 minutes. Chill fillets are easier to slice.
You can use 1-2 lemon in the dish, depending on how juicy they are.
Calories 624 Calories from Fat 327
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g54.8%
Saturated Fat 4.6 g22.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 175.8 mg58.6%
Sodium 182.9 mg7.6%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.6%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 70 g140.2%
Vitamin A 64.9% Vitamin C 73.5%
Calcium 11.9% Iron 14.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet