2. Peel peach, cut it into half, and remove the seeds. Place it on hot grill, with cut side down, and cook until lightly caramelized.
3. Turn off the heat, remove pieces from grill ,and place them on a plate. Cut into slices.
4. In a bowl, add cream cheese yogurt, and honey. Mix it well and set aside.
5. Place bread slices on a baking sheet. Brush olive oil on one side and bake for 4-5 minutes.
6. Rub garlic clove gently on bread slices.
7. Spread cream mixture on top of it.
8. Sprinkle arugula, prosciutto, peach pieces, feta cheese, and baise rose on top.
9. For dressing, in a cup combine olive oil, raspberry vinegar, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
10. Pour dressing over salad and serve immediately.
To peel peach easily, put them on microwave high for about 30 seconds. Allow it to stand for 2 seconds and then peel the skin off.