Flaming Caprese Salad With Peaches, Mozzarella And Bourbon
|Peaches||2 Medium (Fresh and Organic)|
|Basil leaves||3 (Fresh and Organic)|
|Spring mix||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Pepper||1 Tablespoon (to taste)|
1. In a pan, heat olive oil.
2. Add the peaches and the mozzarella cheese.
3. Warm it through and add the boubon.
4. Turn off the heat and flambe it.
5. In a bowl, empty the cup of spring mix.
6. Transfer the cheese and peaches mixture to it.
7. Serve right away.
Recipe Courtesy of: cookingstoned.tv