This beef is so tasty you will probably not want to add any salad dressing to your meal. The longest it takes is for the marinating but it is well worth the wait. I used flank steak but you can use any beef you want. You will be cutting this so thin it will be tender and tasty.
1 Pound, cut into thin strips
1 Cup (16 tbs) (enough to cover the beef)
Dried red chilli flakes
1⁄2 Teaspoon (Optional)
2 Large, minced
3 Medium, chopped (white and green parts)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (for salad)
1. Take a bowl; place the beef and add the soy sauce, Worcestershire, chili flakes, garlic clove and scallions. Make sure you have enough soy sauce to cover all the meat.
2. Mix well and allow marinating for at least 30 minutes.
3. Heat a large skillet with some olive oil.
4. When the skillet is hot, add the meat without overcrowding the pan.
5. Cook for about 2 minutes and flip. Cook for another 2 minutes and remove from heat.
6. Arrange a garden salad – with veggies of your choice – on a plate. Top with the cooked beef and serve.