This salad goes very well as a side for meats or alone as a light meal. It will keep excellently well for a days in the fridge. The combination of sweet raisins and crunchy broccoli, onions and walnuts makes this a winner!
3 Cup (48 tbs), cut into florets
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped finely
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Wash, rinse and cut the broccoli into small florets.
2. In a bowl, whisk together the mayo, vinegar, cinnamon and sugar. Set aside.
3. Take a bowl and place the broccoli, onion, raisins and walnuts.
4. Add the mayo and vinegar dressing and toss well to coat.
5. Refrigerate, covered, for at least 1 hour.
6. In a serving plate, serve the salad chilled.