2 Cup (32 tbs), washed and dried (for the green salad ( refer to the video for the exact name))
2 Tablespoon (1 tablespoon for each salad)
1 Cup (16 tbs), halved (red and yellow (for the green salad))
2 Teaspoon (1 teaspoon for each salad)
1 Tablespoon (for the green salad)
1 Tablespoon, julienned (for the green salad)
2 Medium, boiled and cubed (for the potato salad)
1 Teaspoon, finely chopped (for garnish (for the potato salad))
FOR THE GREEN SALAD
1. In a mixing bowl, add the washed and dried salad greens.
2. Drizzle in the salad dressing and toss to coat the leaves well.
3. Add the halved tomatoes.
4. Add the bacon bits and the crispy wonton strips.
5. Throw in the julienned carrots and toss well. Set aside.
FOR THE POTATO SALAD
6. In a bowl, take the boiled and cubed potatoes.
7. Drizzle in the dressing on top.
8. Sprinkle in the bacon bits and the finely chopped chives.