Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, creates the prefect summer meal - a succulent lobster salad with sweet mango and luscious avocado. Ideal for an appetizer or as a main meal. A seafood lover's dream! You don't want to miss this!
1 Medium, zest and juice
1 Bunch (100 gm)
Olive oil spray
2 Tablespoon (to taste)
1 Tablespoon (to taste)
1. In a pot of boiling salted water cook lobster for about 15 -20 minutes until they are cooked.
2. Then remove and let it cool on a bed of ice for about 15-20 minutes.
3. Chop cilantro, 1/2 red onion, mango and avocado and add into a bowl.
4. Grate lime zest over the mixture, halve and squeeze its juice.
5. Add salt, black pepper and olive oil and mix gently.
6. Crack the lobster shell using a Chinese cleaver and mix its meat into the salad.
7. Serve the salad in a chilled martini glass.