2 Tablespoon (made from yuzu juice, rice wine vinegar and olive oil)
Ahi tuna loin
1 Cup (16 tbs), thinly sliced (sashimi style)
1 Teaspoon, chopped finely
1. Heat a skillet with extra virgin olive oil.
2. Crack the quail eggs in the pan and fry them sunny side up.
3. In a mixing bowl, take the frisee, pea shoots, cucumber slices, tomato halves, parsley and the ohba.
4. Pour in a tablespoon of yuzu vinaigrette in the greens and mix well.
5. Thinly slice the Ahi tuna loin in sashimi style.
6. In a plate, empty the dressed greens.
7. Arrange the thinly sliced tuna on the side next to the greens.
8. Spoon in a tablespoon of the yuzu vinaigrette on the tuna.
9. Place the quail eggs on the tuna slices.
10.Drizzle the garlic oil over the tuna.
11.Sprinkle the finely chopped chives and sea salt on the tuna and serve.