This low carb macaroni and tuna salad is easy to prepare. Great as a low carb side dish or can be eating as a main meal.
2 Can (20 oz)
2 , chopped
1 Small, grated
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 Small, minced
2 Teaspoon (sweeten with splenda)
1. Boil macaroni for a few minutes and strain.
2. In a large bowl, combine macaroni, tuna and lemon juice. Mix well.
3. Add carrot, onion, celery and green onion to the mixture.
4. Add dill, garlic powder, black pepper, salt, spicy mustard and paprika in the mixture.
5. Add in parmesan cheese, sweet relish and boiled eggs. Combine together.
6. Add mayo and mix again.
7. Place the salad in the freezer for 30 minutes.