1. In a blender combine vinegar, garlic cloves, ginger, celery.
2. Pour in water and salt. Blend for a few minutes.
3. In the same mixture, add in black sesame seeds, sunflower seeds and coconut butter. Blend for a few minutes.
4. Keep the dressing aside.
5. Grate carrots and squash in a large bowl.
6. Chop scallions, baby bok choy, cilantro and tomato. Add to same bowl along with grated cucumber and squash.
7. Pour in the salad dressing and mix well.
8. Add in soaked almonds.
9. Serve in a bowl, add more dressing if desired.