1. Place salmon on a tray, season it with salt on both sides. Keep it aside.
2. For salad, take a large bowl, and combine cucumber, 2 tablespoon vinegar, 1 tablespoon lime juice, salt and sliced tomatoes.
3. Drizzle 1 teaspoon oil in the bowl, and toss it well. Pop the bowl in refrigerator until serving. You may also prepare the salad a day ahead.
4. For sauce, take a small bowl and add 2 tablespoons vinegar, soy sauce, 1 tablespoon lime juice, 1 tablespoon oil, peanut butter, ginger, garlic, and a tablespoon of water. Whisk them together to combine.
5. Place a skillet on medium high heat. Pour olive oil in it.
6. Insert salmon in pan with skin side down. Cook for 3 minutes on each side or until the skin shrinks and starts separating from flesh. Turn and cook for 4 minutes or until done.
7. On a serving plate, place salmon, and top it with cucumber salad.
8. Spoon sauce on top of salmon and serve immediately.