1. Preheat grill for about 10 minutes.
2. On a cutting board, place skirt steak and season it with salt, and pepper grinder.
3. Place a non stick pan on medium high heat for about a minute. Pour olive oil in it.
4. Put steak in pan and cook for about 3 minutes on each side or until blacken.
5. Stir in wine and blue cheese. Place steak over cheese and swirl to coat well. Remove steak from pan, place it on a cutting board and allow it to rest for about 8-10 minutes.
6. Slice the steak into pieces, against the grain.
7. For salad, in a bowl combine salad blend, blue cheese dressing, bell pepper, and peppercorn grinder. Toss them together.
8. On a serving plate, place salad, top it up with steak and serve immediately.