1. In a pot, take water and boil the eggs.
2. Peel them and cut them to small pieces.
3. Deseed and chop the bell pepper and jalapeno pepper.
4. Chop the sweet onion.
5. In a pan spray the non-stick cooking spray and add the onion and peppers. Season with salt. Stir and cook till tender. Remove from heat and keep aside.
6. In a large bowl, put mayonnaise and yogurt.
7. Add the chopped egg pieces and mix well.
8. Pour honey mustard, salt and pepper to taste. Stir to mix.
9. Transfer the pepper- onion mix to it and mix well to combine.
10. In a serving plate place a bed of greens. Take few spoonful of egg salad and put it over the leaves.
11. Serve hot after garnishing with peppers.
Bread or tortillas can be used instead of the greens to serve the salad.