Bengali Mama Ep. 6 Lemon Lime Summer Salad & Romano Cheese Cups
|Pecorino romano cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salad green leaves||2 Bunch (200 gm), chop|
|For the dressing|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic clove||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Parmesan cheese||4 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Lime juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Salt and pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. In a small bowl combine olive oil, garlic, dry mustard, parmesan cheese, lemon juice and lime juice, season with salt and pepper, stir and combine all the ingredients, keep it aside.
2. Rinse and roughly chop the salad greens and keep it in a bowl.
3. Preheat the oven at 375 degree.
4. Prepare a baking sheet lined with foil.
5. In a bowl grate some pecorino cheese and then spread it in the lined baking sheet into small circles, press it down to evenly spread the cheese.
6. Bake it in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
7. In the meantime add the dressing in the salad, toss it well and keep it aside until needed.
8. Once done remove the cheese cups from the oven, keep a muffin tray handy.
9. Using a spatula remove the cheese and place it over the muffin tray and then using the bottom of a glass press the cheese done to form a cup shape.
10. Once all the cheese cups are ready, put some salad in the cheese cups and serve.
11. Serve the lemon lime summer salad in the crispy romano cheese cups.
Calories 323 Calories from Fat 284
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g49.3%
Saturated Fat 6.9 g34.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 13 mg4.3%
Sodium 424.2 mg17.7%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1%
Dietary Fiber 0.54 g2.1%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 7 g13.3%
Vitamin A 14.4% Vitamin C 23.1%
Calcium 23% Iron 3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet