1) Season steak with 1 teaspoon of oil, 1 tabelspoon of sea salt and 1 teaspoon of pepper.
2) Set steak aside and let it marinate at room temperature.
3) Preheat the grill.
4) To make the salad, spray a saute pan with non stick cooking spray.
5) Once the pan is hot enough, add the vegetables all in one go. Let them cook for about 1 minute and then add the chicken stock.
6) Mix well and let the mixture cook for about 5 minutes. Turn the heat off, add preferred seasoning, cover the pan and keep the salad warm.
7) Grill the now marinated steak over the grill for abot 3-4 minutes on each side, till done.
8) Serve the steak while it is still hot, with the mushroom salad on side.