1) On the stove top, in a skillet over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon of Rinaldo's Organic Garlic Gold.
2) When olive oil is warm, add in chicken. Cook until slightly brown.
3) Pour in water and McCormick Taco Seasoning. Mix. Simmer over low heat for approximately 5-10 minutes.
4) On individual plates, arrange a bed of lettuce.
5) Crumble an even amount of Beanitos® Black Bean Chips over the lettuce on each plate.
6) Top lettuce and chips with diced tomatoes.
7) With a spoon, place a generous portion of pre-cooked black beans over the top of the salad.
8) Top with diced onions.
9) Sprinkle generously with cheddar cheese.
10) Drizzle remaining Rinaldo's Organic Garlic Gold® over the top of each salad.
11) Top with pieces of cooked chicken and a large dollop of guacamole.
12) Serve the salad right away, while it is still fresh and crunchy.