Sweet, golden cornbread gives this salad a wonderful flavor. Delicious on it's own, perfect alongside chicken or hamburgers!
8 1⁄2 Ounce
24 Ounce, drained, rinsed
30 Ounce, drained (about 2 15-ounce cans)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), dice
1 Cup (16 tbs), quartered
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), browned, drained (divided)
4-cheese blend cheese
2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded (divided)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Ranch salad dressing
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1. Prepare and bake cornbread according to package directions; set aside to cool.
2. In a large serving bowl, crumble the cornbread.
3. Mix in beans, corn, onion, tomatoes, celery, 1/4 cup bacon bits and 1-1/2 cups cheese, toss well and set aside.
4. In a small bowl, mix together sour cream and salad dressing.
5. Drizzle the dressing mixture over cornbread vegetable mixture and toss well to coat.
5. Sprinkle remaining bacon bits and cheese, over the salad and serve.