1. Cut the beets into half.
2. In a processor, set the shredding blade and process the beets keeping aside a few.
3. Transfer the beets into a bowl.
4. Put three tangelos, cilantro, beet greens and kept aside beets in the processor.
5. Process using a S blade until slushy.
6. Once done, mix the mixture with shredded beets.
7. In the blender jar, put strawberry and dates and blend well.
8. In a serving plate, put the beet mixture and top it with strawberry dressing and enjoy!
Help Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram of Rawfully Organic (www.rawfullyorganic.com) and FullyRaw (www.fullyraw.com) get ready for her Special Valentine's Date, and watch her make the most scrumptious low fat raw vegan Valentine's recipe! Enjoy this short comedy, and share with family and friends for a fun recipe and a good laugh!