Fresh, organic salads are both healthy and delicious, and eating a salad as a meal once a day is great way to stay in shape. So what if you could grow enough produce to make a tasty salad every day? That's exactly what Patti does in her American Kitchen garden! Rainbow radishes and lettuce are just a few things you can grow to keep your food fresh and interesting.
10 Medium (only leaf)
3 Ounce (3 slices)
1 Tablespoon (For vinaigrette)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (white balsamic vinegar, For vinaigrette)
Extra virgin olive oil
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For vinaigrette)
1 Teaspoon (For vinaigrette)
1 Teaspoon, ground (For vinaigrette)
3 Medium (For garnish)
1) Take a bowl, and pour olive oil and balsamic vinegar into it.
2) Add salt and pepper and whisk it for a minute.
1) In a bowl, place radishes and the lettuce leaves.
2) Pour the vinaigrette and toss it gently to coat the leaves and radish.
3) Plate the salad garnished with nasturtium flowers and serve.