1. Bring plenty of water to boil in a large kettle.
2. Drop the sprouts into the water, stir once, and then immediately drain well in a colander, shaking firmly.
3. Once the water has all drained off, turn the sprouts into a large platter and toss with most of the sliced scallions, reserving some of the green portion for garnish.
4. Spread out in a fairly even layer on the platter.
5. Stir soy sauce together with the sesame oil and drizzle over the sprouts.
6. Sprinkle the sliced scallions on top.
Regional dishes have their own specialty. Some are complex and some are very easy, like this Warm Bean Sprout Salad from Philippines. Watch this video to learn this juicy salad mad made with four ingredients.