This easy, vegan salad will satisfy the health conscious, and the gourmet seeker.
Please see video
1) Take a pan and boil water with olive oil in it.
2) When it comes to boil, add couscous and turn off heat.
3) Take a large mixing bowl, add all the vegetables one by one.
4) Add hot couscous and mix it well and add olive oil toss to coat.
5) Add ginger, lemon zest and juice and salt and give it a good toss.
6) Now add almonds and toss again.
7) Serve the couscous salad immediately.
This salad tastes better if made couple of days ahead of time. Just adjust lemon juice and salt before serving.