A tasty tomato and cucumber salad with basil. This is one of the healthiest salads you can eat and almost everything can be found in your garden.
Background music is On the Sand by Dolores Dagenais
Please see video
1) Slice the cucumber and chop the cherry tomatoes into quarter. Chop half sweet onion.
2) Take a mixing bowl and add the chopped tomatoes and sliced cucumber. Add sweet onion and two cloves of chopped garlic.
3) Chop the basil and add to the salad.
4) Add 2-4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil. Add black pepper and a couple of tablespoons of fresh lemon juice.
5) Add few tablespoons of red wine vinegar.
6) Add cheese , sweet red pepper, if desired.
7) Refrigerate the salad for a while and then serve.