This healthy and delicious lunch or dinner is easy to prepare and full of flavor! It's one of my favorite "clean eating" choices!
Syrup of maple
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1 Clove (5 gm), minced
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, and Wasabi paste.
3. Place salmon in a re-sealable plastic bag and marinate in the refrigerator 30 minutes to an hour.
4. Wrap fish and marinade in foil and bake 15- 20 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork.
5. Serve drizzled with the additional marinade.
6. For the salad, toss everything up in a large bowl before you put the salmon in the oven.
7. Let salad rest at room temperature for 15-20 minutes while the salmon bakes.
Whether you are a fish lover or you watch you calories, this Maple Glazed Salmon with Avocado Salad is a perfect meal for you. This healthy and delicious lunch or dinner is easy to prepare and full of flavors. It is a great choice for clean eating too.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 475 Calories from Fat 64
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.6%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g5.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 104 mg34.7%
Sodium 1921.1 mg80%
Total Carbohydrates 59 g19.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.34 g1.4%
Sugars 49.3 g
Protein 42 g84.2%
Vitamin A 4.7%
Vitamin C 2.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Maple Glazed Salmon With Avocado Salad Recipe Video