1. In a medium pan, heat up olive oil over high heat. When oil gives off just a hint of steam, add the tomatoes and cook for about 2-3 minutes until the skins begin to wrinkle.
3. Add the squid and cook for 30 seconds just until the squid turns white. Immediately transfer to a medium bowl.
4. Add lemon juice, cucumbers, olives, cilantro, drizzle of olive oil, a couple pinches of salt, and a couple pinches of pepper. Toss thoroughly.
5. Let salad rest in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes before serving.
6. Toss and transfer to serving bowl.
7. Serve chilled.
A light and refreshing salad for the summer months! Juicy cherry tomatoes, cool baby cucumbers, nutty black olives, and fresh squid will transport you to the shores of the Mediterranean. It looks, smells and tastes like summer in a bowl.