Marinated Vegetable Patch Salad
|Canned cut green beans||16 Ounce, drained (1 can)|
|Canned kidney beans||16 Ounce, drained (1 can)|
|Pitted ripe olives||7 Ounce, drained (1 can)|
|Sliced mushrooms||6 Ounce, drained (1 jar)|
|Sliced pimientos||4 Ounce, drained (1 jar)|
|Canned artichoke hearts||14 Ounce, drained and quartered|
|Red onion||1 Small, cut into thin slices|
|Sliced celery||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Tarragon vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fines herbes||1 Teaspoon|
|Hot sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. In a large bowl mix the first 8 ingredients. Toss very lightly and keep it aside.
2. In a jar mix the rest of the ingredients.
3. Cover the jar very tightly and shake well.
4. Pour the marinade on the vegetables and cover it.
5. Chill overnight and stir in between.
6. Serve Marinated Vegetable Patch Salad chilled.