|Italian salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), divided|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Instant rice||1 Cup (16 tbs), uncooked|
|Canned english peas||17 Ounce, drained (1 can)|
|Green onions with tops||4 , thinly sliced|
|Sliced pimiento stuffed olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Diced peeled cucumber||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||4 Ounce, shredded (1 cup)|
|Hard cooked egg||1 , sliced|
1. In a medium size saucepan add water and 1/4 cup of the dressing. Boil.
2. Add rice and stir well. Cover the saucepan and remove it from heat.
3. Stand the saucepan for 5 minutes.
4. Add the remaining rice, 1/4 cup of the dressing and rest of the 5 ingredients.
5. Cover the saucepan and chill.
6. Serve Luncheon salad on lettuce and garnished with egg slices.