Cabbage Salad With Shrimp And Walnuts
|Wine/Cider vinegar||4 Tablespoon|
|Dijon style mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cabbage head||1⁄2 Medium, cut into pieces to fit feed tube of a food processor|
|Scallions||4 , sliced (whole)|
|Watercress||1 Bunch (100 gm), stemmed|
|Walnut||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (halves or pieces)|
|Small cooked shrimp||1⁄2 Pound|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Romaine leaves||4 (for each plate)|
1. In a salad bowl mix olive oil, vinegar and mustard.
2. Make thin slices of cabbage and place them in a bowl.
3. Combine watercress leaves. Toss well.
4. Chill the mixture for 1 hour.
5. In a cookie sheets toast the walnuts for 5 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
6. Remove and cool.
7. Add salt, pepper, cooked shrimp and walnut. Toss well.
8. Serve Cabbage Salad With Shrimp And Walnuts and chicken.