Cold Beef Salad
|Cold beef||2 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Mild onion||1 , thinly sliced|
|Minced parsley||3 Tablespoon|
|Crumbled dried marjoram||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Salad oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Lettuce/Watercress||1 (for garnish)|
1) Preheat the oven for roasting.
2) On a deep platter, arrange the thinly sliced beef.
3) Slice the onion into rings. Place the onion over the slices of meat.
4) Sprinkle capers over the onions and meat.
5) Next, sprinkle the parsley and marjoram mixture on top of the salad.
6) In a bowl, mix together the salad oil, cider vinegar, mustard and salt.
7) Pour the salad dressing over the meat and onion rings.
8) Place a plastic wrap loosely over the salad platter. Allow it to rest at room temperature for about 3 hours.
9) Chill the salad for a few hours before serving.
10) Serve the Cold Beef Salad garnished with lettuce leaves or watercress.