Spinach Lettuce Salad With Chopped Egg
|Fresh spinach||1 Pound|
|Boston lettuce head||1|
|Radicchio head||1 Small|
|Red onion||1 , quartered, thinly sliced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), mashed with garlic press|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar/Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Hard boiled egg||1|
|Nasturtium flowers||4 (for garnish)|
1. Wash lettuce, spinach and radichhio well. Make bite size peices.
2. In a salad spinner spin the lettuce and spinach well.
3. Place them in a salad bowl along with onions.
4. In another bowl whisk vinegar, olive oil, garlic, pepper and salt. Pour the mixture on the salad.
5. Toss to coat the greens very well.
6. Add the diced egg pieces to the salad.
7. Serve Spinach Lettuce Salad With Chopped Egg.