Cucumber Yogurt Salad
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), mashed with garlic press|
|Dried mint/4 fresh mint leaves, chopped||1 Teaspoon|
|Plain low fat yogurt||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|English cucumber/4 pickling cukes||1|
|Black pepper salt||To Taste|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Raisins||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a salad bowl press garlic.
2. Add yogurt and blend well.
3. Grate cucumbers well using a food processor.
4. In the yogurt mixture fold the cucumbers with raisins, walnuts and olive oil.
5. Taste to check. Add pepper and salt as desired.
6. Serve Cucumber Yogurt Salad slightly chilled.