1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F/ 200 degrees C.
2. Grease a cookie sheet and a pan with canola oil spray.
3. In the greased pan place the bacon slices and cook them until done and crispy.
4. Once done remove and chop the bacons, set aside.
5. Take parboiled potato slices and place in a bowl.
6. Add garlic salt, pepper and fresh rosemary, toss well.
7. Place potatoes on greased cookie sheet.
8. Bake potatoes for 20-25 minutes until potatoes are tender and golden brown, set aside.
9. In a bowl combine dijon mustard, sugar, pepper, red wine vinegar.
10. Whisk everything well and gradually pour extra virgin olive oil and continue to whisk until all ingredients are well incorporated.
11. In a bowl place the rosemary potatoes, chives and season with garlic salt and pepper.
12. Place the spinach followed by bacon, mix it up.
13. Transfer in a serving plate and drizzle the salad dressing.
14. Arrange the slices of hardboiled eggs around the plate.