Salad Of Spring Greens
|Bibb lettuce heads||2|
|Fresh spinach||1⁄2 Pound|
|Dandelion greens||1⁄2 Pound|
|Watercress||1⁄4 Bunch (25 gm)|
|Snipped chives||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh tarragon sprigs||1 Tablespoon|
|Italian style salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (bottled)|
1) Pull out the leaves of the lettuce and endives.
2) Take the stems out of the lettuce, watercress and the dandelion greens.
3) Rinse the leaves thoroughly to rid them of their grime. Dry the leaves by spinning through a salad dryer or drying over paper towels.
4) Put the greens in the crisper of the refrigerator overnight.
5) Into a large salad bowl, add in torn lettuce leaves, endives, spinach and dandelion greens. Make sure they are torn into bite-sized pieces.
6) Separate the watercress into sprigs and add into the bowl as well.
7) In a tight-lidded jar, add in the chives, tarragon and botted Italian Salad dressing. Shake the jar vigourously.
8) Just before serving the salad, drizzle the dressing over the salad greens. Toss well and serve immediately.