Tossed Zucchini Salad
|Salad oil/Olive oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|White wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Delicious apples||2 Large|
|Sliced red onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Coarsely chopped green pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs), washed|
|Diagonally sliced celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Sliced radishes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green salad||1 Cup (16 tbs) (crisp)|
1) Into a large bowl, add in the salad oil, lemon juice, vinegar, sugar, parsley, salt and pepper.
2) Mix all the ingredients together.
3) Rinse the zucchini. Slice them into long quarters of 1/2-inch dimension.
4) Clean and slice the apples into quarters. Take their core out but do not pare the apples. Chop the apples into 1/2-inch pieces.
5) Into the bowl of the salad oil dressing, add in the apples, onions, green pepper, celery and slices of radishes. Mix well.
6) Cover the bowl and refrigerated for about 2 hours.
7) Line the serving bowl with the crisp salad greens.
8) Spoon the Tossed Zucchini Salad onto the bowl in a mound.
Calories 272 Calories from Fat 170
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.6%
Saturated Fat 0.98 g4.9%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 410.7 mg17.1%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.6%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g22.2%
Sugars 17.1 g
Protein 3 g5.9%
Vitamin A 15.8% Vitamin C 105.4%
Calcium 5.2% Iron 5.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet